FxWirePro: South African Rand trades flat ahead of CPI, core CPI data
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 22 Apr 2020 03:39:33 America/New_York
- USD/ZAR is currently trading around 18.90 levels.
- It made intraday high at 19.06 and low at 18.88 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key resistance at 18.94 mark.
- A daily close above 18.94 will the parity higher towards key resistances around 19.11, 19.32 and 19.54 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 18.94 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 18.72, 18.40, 18.02, 17.91, 17.70, 17.30 and 17.02 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- South Africa will release CPI as well as core CPI data around 0800 GMT.
We prefer to take long position on USD/ZAR only above 19.11, stop loss at 18.70 and target of 19.32/19.54.© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.