FxWirePro: the day ahead- 20th June 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 21 Jun 2019 05:56:18 Europe/London
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, but all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- Japan: Nikkei flash PM down to 49.5 in June from 49.8 prior.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- France: Flash PM reports due at 7:15 GMT.
- Germany: Flash PMI reports due at 7:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Flash PMI reports due at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Public sector net borrowing report will be published at 8:30 GMT, for the month of May.
- Canada: April retail sales report will be released at 12:30 GMT.
- United States: Flash PM reports will be released at 13:45 GMT, followed by existing home sales report at 14:00 GMT. Fed policymaker Lael Brainard’s speech at 16:00 GMT.