FxWirePro: the day ahead- 26th June 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 26 Jun 2019 07:35:04 Europe/London
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- New Zealand: RBNZ kept the interest rates unchanged at 1.5 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: GFK consumer confidence report to be released at 6:00 GMT.
- France: June consumer confidence report will be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB will hold its non-monetary policy today.
- Italy: Q1 Debt statistics will be updated at 8:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: ZEW economic survey report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BBA mortgage report due at 8:30 GMT. BoE governor Carney to testify before parliamentary committee beginning 9:15 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 11:00 GMT. Durable goods order report will be released at 12:30 GMT. EIA will release weekly crude oil inventory report at 14:30 GMT. FOMC member Daly’s speech due at 15:30 GMT.
- Japan: Retail trade report due at 23:50 GMT.
- Auction: the U.S. will auction 5-year note at 17:00 GMT.